About the Builder (from Wikipedia):
After the retirement of Tony Zemaitis in 2000, Zemaitis Guitars is now a guitar-manufacturing company based in Tokyo, Japan. The company's guitars are based on designs by the English luthier Tony Zemaitis. The company is led by his son, Tony Zemaitis, Jr., and produces both electric and acoustic guitars.
After Zemaitis Sr.'s death in 2002, the Zemaitis family continued the guitar-building business in Tokyo, offering both high-end hand-built guitars, and a more affordable "Greco Zemaitis" line of guitars. The current production is based on original drawings by Tony Zemaitis Sr.
More info: http://www.zemaitis-guitars.com
About the Guitar:
This Zemaitis PF500 Ring Custom Deluxe Pearl Front guitar was owned-played by Richie Sambora. This much stage used guitar is in perfect shape and was custom hand made to order.
Specifications of this guitar:
• Body: 3-Piece Honduras Mahogany
• Body Shape: Mono-Cut™
• Neck: 3-Piece Honduras Mahogany
• Fingerboard: Ebony 12 1/32" (=305mm)
• Frets : 22 Frets
• Scale: 25" (=635mm)
• Tuners: Schaller M6
• Pickups: DiMarzio Custom PAF (DP103) x 2
• Controls: 3-Way Toggle Switch, 2-Volume & 2-Tone
• Bridge: Hand-crafted solid duralumin
• Tailpiece: Hand-crafted solid duralumin