The Teye- super L-series sports engraved metal plates, Lollar pick-ups and the full new Teye-electronics including the MOJO Analog Spectrum Modeller circuit.
Here is the new L-Series Cleopatra from Teye Guitars. Similar in vibe to the La Canastera, but at a lower price and with the new Mojo knob, and new graphics/engravings. The mosaic pieces are no longer embedded in a separate mosaic-channel, but are now incorporated into the front of the guitar. Tailpiece covers, pickup rings are now integrated into the engraving similar to the Master Series. Also features a Shipwreck finish Mahogany back and neck, bound Ebony fretboard, Lollar pickups, Grover Imperial tuners and a waterproof SKB iSeries hardshell case.
The Mojo-knob is somewhat comparable to the old Mood-knob, does everything that the Mood knob did but in a noticeably sweeter manner, and… it does a lot more! It turns way further down that the Mood-knob ever did. The new MOJO-control requires parts made especially for Teye. One of these parts is a compound potentiometer that actually clicks itself very gently out of the circuit when going from 9.5 to 10…
The new L-series has all of Teye’s design upgrades, is equipped with Teye’s superior electronics including the MOJO™ circuit, and has the new graphics that are meant to closely emulate Teye’s hand-engraved Master series.
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple with Toro Mosaic
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony with the Teye-inlay
- Scale Length: 25.5”
- Nut Width: 1.75”
- gold hardware
- Aluminum plates: Acid/Laser etched, Teye’s A-series styled artwork
- Special engraved backplate
- Headstock: Etched “Apache” logo plate
- Bridge: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain-bridge
- Tailpiece: Proprietary Teye SuperSustain-tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Super Rotomatic Imperials
- Pick-ups: 2x Custom-wound Jason Lollar Humbuckers
- Electronics: Teye’s New Electronics: 2x Volume; Master Tone; Master MOJO
- Control Knobs: Proprietary Teye knobs and switch tip